CEMAS is committed to business continuity whilst also protecting the safety of our employees. We are working in accordance with current Government advice and remain open for business during the current pandemic. A number of processes have been established at CEMAS to maintain safety and business continuity, including the following:
- Staff are working from home wherever possible.
- Non-essential business travel is prohibited. Visitors are restricted to essential calls only.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are located throughout the buildings and regular use is encouraged.
- Social distancing measures are in place throughout the site.
- The wearing of face masks or shields is compulsory in all laboratories and shared spaces.
- Common touch points such as door handles are sanitised at least 2 times per day.
- Approach sensors have been fitted to controlled access doors to avoid contact.
- Plastic screens have been fitted between desks in shared offices. Office space has been increased or created to allow greater spacing between desks. Rooms have occupancy limits where appropriate.
- Separate work teams working in separate laboratories and offices have been created where possible.
- Disposable gloves or sanitiser used for any shared keyboards. Photocopiers and printers are sanitised after each use.
WHAT WE DO
Click below to find out more about our chemical analysis services
For further information about any of our services call us on +44 (0)1344 887 100 or click below