CEMAS carries out physico-chemical, storage stability and method validation studies and provides formulation data to client-specified needs.
The Formulation Development Unit has recently expanded its laboratories and studies are carried out with state-of-the-art equipment and a wide range of environmentally-controlled cabinets where temperature and/or humidity can be regulated and monitored.
The services available include:
- Active ingredient/Related substances content
- Range of physical testing ( e.g. CIPAC testing)
- Method development
- Method validation
- Method transfer/cross-validation
- QC release/Certificates of Analysis
- Formulation development support
- Storage stability trials
- Photostability testing
- Mass median aerodynamic diameter (MMAD) by laser diffraction
Read about the CEMAS Quality Assurance Unit
Read about the equipment used by CEMAS
For further information about any of our services call us on +44 (0)1344 887 100 or click below