CEMAS carries out physico-chemical, storage stability, and method validation studies and provides formulation data to client-specified needs.
The Formulation Development Unit has recently expanded its laboratories and studies are carried out with state-of-the-art equipment and a wide range of environmentally controlled cabinets where temperature and/or humidity can be regulated and monitored.
The services available include:
- Active ingredient/Related substances content
- Range of Physical Testing ( e.g. CIPAC testing)
- Method Development
- Method Validation
- Method transfer/cross-validation
- QC release/Certificates of Analysis
- Formulation development support
- Storage stability trials
- Photostability testing
Read about the CEMAS Quality Assurance Unit
Read about the equipment used by CEMAS
For further information about any of our services call us on +44 (0)1344 887 100 or click below